Monday, February 1, 2016

Temporary Escape

I feel as though everyone needs a temporary escape place. A temporary escape most likely will be somewhere different for each person. My escape is and has always been to go shopping. Shopping allows my mind to relax and be removed from everything going on around me. I do not like going shopping by myself, but I love to go with the people that I enjoy as company. I simply call shopping my "retail therapy". Every person in the world should have something they enjoy doing in order to escape from the drama around he/she. It is very important for a person to be able to have a moment of relaxation.

1 comment:

  1. Shopping is also a way of escape for me. This is an great way to be alone and spend money on things that make one happy. Great job nikkessa.

    ReplyDelete